• What is your valuation and how did you come up with that number as it seems too high?
• What kind of market traction does your company have?
• Is your business model scalable?
• What is your break-even point? How many customers will it take for you to reach that number?
• What is your competitive advantage?
• What is your exit strategy?
• Are there companies in your industry…
Posted on May 24, 2013 at 8:00am
Job Growth in 2012 - Largest Metro Areas:
Drivers of growth are 3 sectors: energy, tech & manufacturing. Texas dominates our list (200,000 oil jobs added since '02. In first place: Austin, 2nd: Houston, 4th: Fort Worth, 6th: Dallas, 13th: New Orleans
Posted on February 15, 2013 at 6:45pm
Email may be the most common form of online communication, but it should be one of the first places you go to get the word out about your new crowdfunding endeavor. An engaging subject line with a short…Continue
Posted on September 12, 2012 at 5:20pm
Posted on March 13, 2012 at 1:11am
German visual effects company Pixomondo will open a Baton Rouge studio at Celtic Media Centre in May, company officials and Gov. Bobby Jindal announced this afternoon. The studio is expected to create 75 new direct jobs in film, TV and commercial production work. It will be 12th international studio for Pixomondo, which won an Oscar Sunday night for its work in Hugo. Pixomondo will occupy more than 6,000 square feet at Celtic Media Centre and make an initial…Continue
Posted on March 1, 2012 at 2:53pm